Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whatcha been doing?

Hello, it's been a while!

I recently have been logging into WoW thanks to the 7-day freebie Blizzard sent me and a refer-a-friend which started me on a second account. I've been leveling a priest with my wow friend and we're almost to level 60 which should happen tonight. Not bad for 1 day, 18 hours played. The RAF deal is really a fast way to level. It's unclear now if I'm back in wow now or not. Time will tell!

Since I've posted last I've been busy with other games:

Eve Online (11-boxing)
PS3 Minna No Golf 5 (once in a while)
Aion (Really fun to start out, got old before the 2nd month was done)
Borderlands
Torchlight
Dragon Age Origins
Plants vs Zombies
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

All fine and dandy. I've also snagged many of the deals over the Thanksgiving day weekend from Steam. Looking forward to playing some of those.

So just wanted to say Hi! I'll probably make some more WoW related posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment